Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ken Howard Hates You







This dude did it all. Metal fabricator, painter, pinstriper, built guns and knifes. He didn't care about money or the fame, he did it for the love of it. "I make a point of staying right at the edge of poverty. I don't have a pair of pants without a hole in them, and the only pair of boots I have are on my feet. I don't mess around with unnecessary stuff, so I don't need much money. I believe it's meant to be that way. There's a 'struggle' you have to go through, and if you make a lot of money it doesn't make the 'struggle' go away. It just makes it more complicated. If you keep poor, the struggle is simple. " "If I had my way I'd be a gunsmith! I like to make things out of metal, because metal is forever. When you paint something, how long does it last? A few years, and then it's gone!" He even lived in that bus...in the rear was his living quarters..the rest of it was a machine shop...bluing tank, metal lathe..along with metal shavings, cigarette buts, and beer cans.



No comments:

Post a Comment